These tables concentrate on two distinct pieces of data: bus lanes and livery colour of vehicles. How does your council compare?
BUS LANE TABLES
1. Are there bus lanes in your area? Answered as YES or NO.
2. Are hackney carriage vehicles allowed in them?
3. Are private hire vehicles allowed in them?
LIVERY COLOUR TABLES
1. Is there was any policy in force that requires each type of vehicle to have a specific colour;
2. What that colour needed to be.
There are a number of unitary authorities which govern the fees for various licensing authorities. Click here to see a full list as your licensing authority might be among them.
n/a = Not applicable T = Town R = Rural X = Not Allowed
1 = One (but any) colour V = Various - = None in Borough A = LTI, any colour * Both hackneys and private hire vehicles are allowed to use some bus lanes but not all
BONNET COLOURS KEY: